Obtpda released Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I which is a 2010 episodic platform video game and a part of the Sonic the Hedgehog series for iOS, PlayStation Network, WiiWare, and Xbox Live Arcade. Enjoy playing new Sonic game.
The sequel fans have waited 16 years for is finally here – Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode I Featuring enhanced gameplay elements, including the classic Sonic Spin Dash, and the versatile Homing Attack, Sonic 4 picks up right where Sonic and Knuckles left off. The iOS version of the game can be controlled with either the accelerometers, or a virtual d-pad. There will also be two additional levels that make use of the device’s accelerometers. Episode 1 has four main zones; Splash Hill, Lost Labyrinth, Casino Street and Mad Gear. Each zone contains three acts followed by a boss battle, which are similar to boss battles from older Sonic games, but with variations added. Levels can either be accessed via a world map, or played continuously one after the other.
- 2 EXCLUSIVE LEVELS: Two exclusive levels build specifically for the iPhone & iPod touch using the accelerometer.
- NEW MOVES: All of Sonic’s classic moves are available, including the newer Homing Attack which will add a new level of control and excitement.
- CLASSIC SONIC STAGES: Race through 4 unique zones containing 4 acts each as well as 7 special stages.
- SPECIAL STAGES RETURN: A staple of the Genesis-era games, the special stages return allowing fans to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds and unlock Super Sonic.
- REVAMPED CLASSIC BOSS BATTLES: Dr. Eggman returns with new and improved mechas and will go berserk when he accumulates damage.
Release name: Sonic.The.Hedgehog.4.Episode.I.v1.0.0.iPhone.iPod.Touch-OBTPDA
Size: 86.19 mb
Links: Homepage, Nfo